Welcome to Pondering with a Purpose -This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your blog - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
This Week's prompt is: Punishments you've received
Last week we discussed how you punish those you love and what methods work the best for you. The responses were great ... thank you all!
So... this week I thought we'd turn the tables and discuss punishments you've received and what that did to you.... to make you who you are today, or to change the way you punish others....
In my case I remember three very distinct instances and they certainly formed me into the person I am and changed the way I punished my own....
Buy This at Allposters.com